You can help us continue our work in several ways, including donations, sponsorship and volunteer activities.
- We greatly appreciate contributions that enable us to continue to provide services to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- There are several ways you can volunteer your time to help us meet our goals. If you would like to volunteer your time and services please contact us at 510-790-1911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop & Support
There has never been an easier way to support HERS Breast Cancer Foundation. Enroll at the link below and as you shop with participating merchants, up to 20% of your purchases in-store or online will automatically be returned to us as a contribution on your behalf. Link any credit or debit card and shop with participating merchants as you normally would. It’s an easy and safe one-time free enrollment for you and there are no costs to us. There are no costs to you — the donation comes out of the money you are already spending at participating merchants (once you have enrolled).
Every donation makes a difference. How you can help:
- $50 provides a specialty bra
- $60 provides a post-surgical garment
- $85 provides a Lymphedema garment
- $150 provides a wig
- $200 provides a prosthesis
A total of $200 will allow us to completely serve a breast cancer survivor who is underserved (with no insurance), with post-surgical products that support her well-being.
Make a donation now! You can use your credit card or PayPal account.
You can mail contributions to:
HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
2500 Mowry Ave. Suite 130
Fremont, CA 94538
If you wish to receive a contribution form, please call the HERS Breast Cancer Foundation at 510-790-1911 or email@example.com. Please include your current address including zip code. Remember, all contributions are tax deductible.
Donate Your Vehicle
Please tell all your friends and family about our vehicle donation program! Our vehicle donation program is made possible through our partnership with Donate For Charity. When you are ready to donate your vehicle, you may call Donate For Charity toll-free at (866) 392-4483 or donate on-line at their website.
- Donate for Charity provides pick-up free of charge at your home, office, dealership or repair shop! You don’t need to be present at that time.
- You receive auction sales price of your vehicle as a tax deduction, or $500, whichever is the greater amount.
- Your vehicle will be picked up free of charge anywhere and you don’t need to be present.
- Many of their auction yards have bidders competing from all over the world, enabling them to get high wholesale prices for even non-running cars. Older model cars are picked up by their nationwide salvage yards.