Fall 2018 has been engaging, fun, and very busy! Our generous supporters are at it again, supporting HERS patients with fundraisers and awareness-raisers. Check out our events calendar to see where we’ve been and what we’ve accomplished. And stay tuned! We have some exciting new plans for late Fall and the holiday season, too.
It’s been an honor to participate in community events such as Washington Hospital’s Think Pink and Stanford HealthCare/Valley Care’s Breast Cancer Symposium, and to also have been chosen to benefit from many community-led fundraisers. Our hearts are overflowing!
Special thanks to Evelyn and her Team at Pacific West Gymnastics for hosting yet another Barb’s Pink Party fundraiser, Premier Subaru of Fremont and Premier Nissan of Fremont for their fundraising and sponsorships, Joe Alalay and Team District 10 for hosting their 12th Annual #BCAM Car Show, and the Grand National Rodeo at the Cow Palace for their #ToughEnoughToWearPink event. These are just a few of the amazing businesses and organizations that “pulled out all the stops” during October to support HERS.
Thanks to our 2018 Breast Cancer Awareness Month supporters, including:
- Premier Nissan of Fremont — September 1-30
- Premier Subaru of Fremont — September 1-30
- Fremont Police Department Safety Fair — September 22
- Jack’s Brewing Company (Fremont) — October 2
- Kendra Scott Jewelry (Santana Row, San Jose) — October 6
- Rigatoni’s Red Smoke Grill (Pleasanton) — October 9
- The Counter (Fremont) — October 11
- Rita’s Italian Ice (Fremont) — October 12
- Tri City Health Center Crucial Catch Health Fair (Fremont) — October 13
- Barb’s Pink Party at Pacific West Gymnastics (Fremont) — October 13
- HERS Open House (Fremont) — October 16
- Washington Hospital Think Pink! (Fremont) — October 18
- Team District 10 Car Show (Newark) — October 20
- Panera (Fremont/Mowry Avenue) — October 22
- Mind Body Zone Yoga Class (Fremont) — October 27
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (Pleasanton) — October 30
- Peninsula Jewish Community Center Pink Ribbon Event (Foster City) — October 28