Tina Fernandez Steckler, Executive Director
Tina is a Bay Area native and has resided in Fremont since 1991. Beginning in 2010, she filled several roles at Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments (SAVE), a nonprofit organization in Fremont that supports domestic violence survivors. At SAVE, she progressed from volunteer to Development Assistant and eventually to Director of Development. As a Director, Tina oversaw fundraising, donor relations, and marketing communications among her many duties.
After earning a BA in English Literature from Cal State Hayward (now CSUEB) and a Paralegal Certificate from St. Mary’s College, Tina spent three years at the law firm of Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati. She left to raise her two children.
Tina volunteered for many years at her children’s schools and completed numerous courses at Ohlone College for education and enrichment. She completed the Fremont Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program in 2013 and will soon become a member of both the Niles Rotary Club and AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Silicon Valley. She is a former member of Soroptimist International of Fremont. She currently supports several local nonprofit organizations.
Tina is a proud mom of her adult children – her daughter Julia, a Lance Corporal in the U.S. Marines, and her son Jacob, a Young Adult Program student. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Craig Steckler and their dogs, friends and family. She loves visiting Hawaii. In her rare free time, she tackles the Sunday NY Times crossword puzzle (she hopes to someday complete one).
Tina can be reached at email@example.com.
- Carlie Lozano – Breast Care Specialist
- Pam Condy – Certified Breast Care Specialist
- Debra Shanley – Certified Breast Care Specialist
- Annette Lewellyn – Breast care Specialist Supervisor
- April Sommers – Receptionist “Officer of First Impression”
- Vicki Goss – Receptionist, Pleasanton Store
- Judy Cooper, Office Work Support
- Lisa Stambaugh, Website Management
- Janice Florence, Outreach Program Coordinator
- Mary Jane Hassman, Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Nancy Little, Support to Executive Director