Tina Fernandez Steckler, Executive Director
Tina was born and raised in the Bay Area and has been a Fremont resident since 1991. Beginning in 2010, she filled several roles at SAVE, a Fremont nonprofit organization that supports domestic violence survivors.
After earning a BA in English Literature from Cal State Hayward (now CSUEB) and a Paralegal Certificate from St. Mary’s College, Tina spent three years at the law firm of Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati. She left to raise her two children.
Tina volunteered for many years at her children’s schools and completed numerous courses at Ohlone College for education and enrichment. She is a 2013 Fremont Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program graduate and is a member of the Niles Rotary Club and AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals).
Tina enjoys spending time with her husband, Craig Steckler, friends, and family. Tina can be reached at email@example.com.
- Pam Condy – Certified Breast Care Specialist
- Paula Harrington – Receptionist
- Rebecca Lalwani – Director of Administration
- Annette Lewellyn – Director of Programs
- Carlie Lozano – Certified Breast Care Specialist
- Sandra Ryan – Community Liaison
- Debra Shanley – Certified Breast Care Specialist
- April Sommers – Receptionist
- Georgea Tscha – Administrative Assistant
- Janice Florence – Outreach Program Coordinator
- Vicki Goss – ChemoCare Ministry
- Nancy Little – Support to Executive Director
- Lisa Stambaugh, Collective Discovery – Website Management
- Ramil Sumalpong/Iconic Lab – Photographer