Bringing beauty and dignity back into the lives of breast cancer survivors is something that we love to do. It’s amazing how the services of HERS Breast Cancer Foundation… a soft place to fall… can be just a little, but mean so much!Our benefit luncheon salutes four individuals who have shown they have what it takes to make a difference in the lives of so many women who are affected by this terrible disease. The awards reflect the mission of HBCF to support all women healing from breast cancer by providing them with post surgical garments and emotional support regardless of their financial status. The Hope, Empowerment, Renewal and Support awards (HERS) are based on the area that the honoree has contributed to bringing survivors hope for the future, empowering their spirit, renewing their sense of well-being and supporting their journey.
Sponsorships make a huge difference by allowing us to serve more Bay Area breast cancer survivors who need our tender care. Make your sponsorship commitment today!
If you’re interested in becoming a 2017 event sponsor, please contact us.
Presenting Sponsor ~ $10,000
- Top name and logo placement on all promotional materials including table headers, signage, 2-page center event program ad, website and publicity, invitations
- Opportunity to make a presentation at event
- Reserved table for 10 guests**
- Special gift for each one of your guests
Hope Sponsor ~ $5,000
- Prominent name and logo placement on all promotional materials including table headers, signage, full-page event program ad, website and publicity
- Eight reserved seats** at event
Empowerment Sponsor ~ $2,500
- Name recognition on general signage, 1/2-page event program ad, and website
- Six reserved seats** at event
Renewal Sponsor ~ $1,500
- Name recognition on general signage, 1/4-page event program ad
- Four reserved seats** at event
Support Sponsor ~ $500
- Name recognition on general signage, business card event program ad
- Two reserved seats** at event
- Signage at event
- Full-page ad: $500
- 1/2-page ad: $250
- 1/4-page ad: $150
- Business Card ad: $100
* Logo listing on program subject to printing deadlines.
** $50 of sponsorship per each seat that you reserve will be non-tax deductible per IRS restrictions.
Tax ID #94-3309906