The People with Purpose Awards program was founded by the HERS Breast Cancer Foundation in 2010, to honor people and organizations who have made a difference in the lives of breast cancer survivors.
We are here to provide:
- HOPE to assist survivors in looking towards a more promising future.
- EMPOWERMENT to survivors while they adjust to the changes they experience as a result of a breast cancer diagnosis.
- RENEWAL to restore their self-image after often dramatic changes to their body.
- SUPPORT to hold them up on their journey to regain their confidence.
Through the People with Purpose Awards Program and Event, we want to celebrate special people, starting with our wonderful clients who live a great life despite breast cancer.
We salute our honorees, who support and guide our clients in achieving these four aspects of their recovery process. The kindness of their hearts and their understanding of our mission allow us to fulfill the purpose of our foundation.
Finally, we celebrate all of our supporters and event attendees who understand that we are all responsible for building a better community. People with loving hearts caring about others… People with a responsible attitude making a difference in the community… People with Purpose making this world a better place.
- 1st Annual People with Purpose, April 8, 2010
- 2nd Annual People with Purpose, April 28, 2011
- 3rd Annual People with Purpose, April 26, 2012
- 4th Annual People with Purpose, April 25, 2013
- 5th Annual People with Purpose, April 24, 2014
- 6th Annual People with Purpose, April 23, 2015
- 7th Annual People with Purpose, April 24, 2016
- 8th Annual People with Purpose, April 1, 2017