Dear Active and Potential Patients:
Thank you for choosing us as your provider. Our professional and caring staff looks forward to assisting you with all your post-mastectomy needs. Please review the following valuable information, and for more information you can visit our Program Stores page.
We offer the following in post-mastectomy products and related services:
- Post-operative camisoles
- Breast forms for partial and full mastectomies
- Bras designed to support breast forms
- Compression garments
- Wigs and other head covers (Fremont location only)
We proudly offer a variety of beautiful products. Below are some of our major vendors:
Bras and Breast Forms: ABC, Amoena, Anita, Jodee, Luisa Luisa, Orthosport, Trulife
Compression Garments: Juzo, Medi
Wigs: C & S Fashions, Henry Margu, TressaAllure
To make an appointment to receive products and services from the HERS Breast Cancer Foundation:
- We must have a valid prescription from your physician. To assist us in obtaining your prescription, contact your doctor’s office staff and instruct them to go to our website to download the appropriate forms. Note: If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our staff at HERS and we will help you obtain your prescription for you
- Once we have received your prescription, we will contact you to arrange for an appointment with our Certified Breast Care Specialists and/or Licensed Cosmetologists.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
HERS Breast Cancer Foundation Staff and Volunteers