- Michael Engle, Board Chair
- Sharon Almeida
- Munmun Baishya
- Elizabeth Barron
- Michelle Brittain
- Julieanne DiBene
- Belinda Hernandez
- Aquila Hussain
Board Chair (August 2013 – Present) / Board Member at large (2012 – present)
- Senior Director of Ambulatory Care Services at Washington Hospital Healthcare System, overseeing the operations of Washington Urgent Care, Washington Outpatient Rehabilitation, Washington Radiation Oncology Center, Washington on Wheels, Ohlone College’s Student Health Center, Washington’s Medical Billing Unit, Medical Property Management and Kidango.
- Before coming to Washington Hospital, he held positions with Cogent Healthcare, Team Health, and Sutter Health’s East Bay MSO, as Chief Operating Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hiram College, in Hiram, Ohio.; Master’s in Business Administration from John Carroll University, in University Heights, Ohio
Board Member at large (February 2012 – Present)
- Founder and CEO of Cents and Sensibility, Inc
- Investment Advisory Representative and a Registered Representative with VSR Financial Services, Inc.
- Sharon is an active member of the community; she also serves on the board of R.E.A.C.H. for Special Adults of the Tri-Valley and volunteers for the Sandra Wing Foundation.
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Services from San Diego State University.
- Lives in Livermore, California with her two children, Jacqueline and Garrett. She adores animals, especially her French bulldog, Brooklyn, her pug, Montgomery, and Rio, her cat. She enjoys reading and traveling to global destinations
Board Member at large (2012 – present)
- Technical Leader in the Collaboration group at Cisco
- Before Cisco, worked at Infinera, Sunnyvale and Infosys, Bangalore
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIT Surathkal, Karnataka India
- Agile Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Pursuing MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business
- Born and lived in India till moving to the Bay Area in 2005
- Passionate about education and women causes, crossword and the NFL and loves to read in her spare time.
Chairperson (August 2008 – August 2013) / Recording Secretary of the HERS Breast Cancer Foundation Board (June 2007 – August 2008) / Board Member at large (June 2007 – present)
- 21-year career with Pacific Bell as supervisor, trainer and coach of 30 employees upgrading and implementing the mechanization of all outside plant records
- Central Office Engineer for Pacific Bell who designed and coordinated installations of electronic relay equipment for the “Pacific Rim”
- Served as Office Manager for Family Services of the Tri-Cities, a Non Profit Counseling Agency in Fremont (2001 –2003)
- Served as Accounts Receivable for Union City Physical Therapy (2003-2005)
- Served as President of the Italian Social Group at Holy Spirit Church in Fremont
- Long-standing member of American Business Women’s Association having served as President, Vice President, and Recording and Corresponding Secretary
- Served 2 years as President of the National American Clipper RV Association
- Married to John Barron, retired Street Maintenance Superintendent for the City of Fremont
- Mother of three adult children and grandmother to seven grandchildren
Treasurer (2006 – August 2013) / Served as Board Vice Chair / Board Member at large (2006 – present)
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Over 20 years experience in the accounting field with the last 10 years serving as Financial Controller of a large construction firm
- Worked as an independent accounting software consultant
- Co-owned and operated an online retail store with spouse for 5 years
- Developed business relationships with various union labor organizations
- Current member of BOMA/East Bay (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Girl and Boy Scouts leader for 10 years with over 200 hours of leadership training with emphasis on maintaining the vital resources of the earth
- YMCA & Skagit Youth Soccer Association coach for 3 years
- Mother of two adult children
Board Member at large (2014 – present)
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Director, Marketing Communications, Micrel, Inc.
- More than 20 years high tech experience in the communications sector of high tech and more than 15 years of management experience
- With Micrel, Inc. for nine years, with responsibility for corporate communications including technical publications, publicity, trade shows and events, web, collateral, product launches, advertising, corporate, analyst relations, social media, and lead generation worldwide
- Before Micrel, worked for Winbond Electronics as that Company’s Director of Corporate Communications
- Before WinBond, worked for Unisys Corporation as the Company’s West Coast Director of Public Relations
- Author of numerous papers and articles
- B.A. in Journalism from San Jose State University, California
- Mother of one adult child and devoted “nana” to two grandchildren
Board Member at large (2013 – present)
- Health and Human Services Consultant 2004-Present
- CEO, La Familia Counseling Service
- Director of Programs/Community Partnerships, Ravenswood Family Health Center
- Project/Program Manager, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- Founder of Collective Consulting Group, LLC which conducts planning and review of program designs and evaluation, performance improvement, and funding proposal projects for nonprofit and governmental initiatives.
- Graduate from UCLA with a BA in Sociology and Chicano Studies; earned a Masters degree in Social Welfare Management and Planning from UC Berkeley; and a Certificate of Distinction in Project Management also from UC Berkeley
- Silicon Valley Latinos 2 Watch, 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley, Latino Board Leadership Academy Fellow
- Board member of the Latina Coalition of Silicon Valley
- Clinic Leadership Institute (CLI) Alumni
- In her spare time she enjoys sporting events, wine tasting, cultural fairs, and spending time with family and friends.
Board Member at large (2012 – present)
- Business Development Manager at a 3D Simulation company.
- Over seven years of experience in mechanical engineering, project management and consulting roles working with a variety of industries including hi-tech, medical devices, automotive and aerospace.
- Enjoys yoga, watercolor painting, kayaking and acting.
- Masters of Mechanical Engineering from Akron, Ohio and currently pursuing an MBA at UC Berkeley.