- Michael Engle, Board Chair
- Sharon Almeida
- Munmun Baishya
- Elizabeth Barron
- Michelle Brittain
- Julieanne DiBene
- Goretti Heinz
- Nicholas Kozachenko
- Diana Olveira
- Corinne Watson
Michael EngleBoard Chair (August 2013 – Present) / Board Member at large (2012 – Present)
- Senior Director of Ambulatory Care Services at Washington Hospital Healthcare System, overseeing the operations of Washington Urgent Care, Washington Outpatient Rehabilitation, Washington Radiation Oncology Center, Washington on Wheels, Ohlone College’s Student Health Center, Washington’s Medical Billing Unit, Medical Property Management and Kidango.
- Before coming to Washington Hospital, he held positions with Cogent Healthcare, Team Health, and Sutter Health’s East Bay MSO, as Chief Operating Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hiram College, in Hiram, Ohio.; Master’s in Business Administration from John Carroll University, in University Heights, Ohio
Sharon AlmeidaTreasurer (February 2015 – Present) / Board Member at large (February 2012 – Present)
- Founder and CEO of Cents and Sensibility, Inc
- Investment Advisory Representative and a Registered Representative with VSR Financial Services, Inc.
- Sharon is an active member of the community; she also serves on the board of R.E.A.C.H. for Special Adults of the Tri-Valley and volunteers for the Sandra Wing Foundation.
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Services from San Diego State University.
- Lives in Livermore, California with her two children, Jacqueline and Garrett. She adores animals, especially her French bulldog, Brooklyn, her pug, Montgomery, and Rio, her cat. She enjoys reading and traveling to global destinations
Munmun BaishyaSecretary (July 2014 – Present) / Board Member at large (2012 – Present)
- Technical Leader in the Collaboration group at Cisco
- Before Cisco, worked at Infinera, Sunnyvale and Infosys, Bangalore
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIT Surathkal, Karnataka India
- Agile Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Pursuing MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business
- Born and lived in India till moving to the Bay Area in 2005
- Passionate about education and women causes, crossword and the NFL and loves to read in her spare time.
Elizabeth BarronChairperson (August 2008 – August 2013) / Recording Secretary of the HERS Breast Cancer Foundation Board (June 2007 – August 2008) / Board Member at large (June 2007 – Present)
- 21-year career with Pacific Bell as supervisor, trainer and coach of 30 employees upgrading and implementing the mechanization of all outside plant records
- Central Office Engineer for Pacific Bell who designed and coordinated installations of electronic relay equipment for the “Pacific Rim”
- Served as Office Manager for Family Services of the Tri-Cities, a Non Profit Counseling Agency in Fremont (2001 –2003)
- Served as Accounts Receivable for Union City Physical Therapy (2003-2005)
- Served as President of the Italian Social Group at Holy Spirit Church in Fremont
- Long-standing member of American Business Women’s Association having served as President, Vice President, and Recording and Corresponding Secretary
- Served 2 years as President of the National American Clipper RV Association
- Married to John Barron, retired Street Maintenance Superintendent for the City of Fremont
- Mother of three adult children and grandmother to seven grandchildren
Michelle BrittainTreasurer (2006 – August 2013) / Served as Board Vice Chair / Board Member at large (2006 – Present)
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Over 20 years experience in the accounting field with the last 10 years serving as Financial Controller of a large construction firm
- Worked as an independent accounting software consultant
- Co-owned and operated an online retail store with spouse for 5 years
- Developed business relationships with various union labor organizations
- Current member of BOMA/East Bay (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Girl and Boy Scouts leader for 10 years with over 200 hours of leadership training with emphasis on maintaining the vital resources of the earth
- YMCA & Skagit Youth Soccer Association coach for 3 years
- Mother of two adult children
Julieanne DiBeneBoard Member at large (2014 – Present)
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Director, Marketing Communications, Micrel, Inc.
- More than 20 years high tech experience in the communications sector of high tech and more than 15 years of management experience
- With Micrel, Inc. for nine years, with responsibility for corporate communications including technical publications, publicity, trade shows and events, web, collateral, product launches, advertising, corporate, analyst relations, social media, and lead generation worldwide
- Before Micrel, worked for Winbond Electronics as that Company’s Director of Corporate Communications
- Before WinBond, worked for Unisys Corporation as the Company’s West Coast Director of Public Relations
- Author of numerous papers and articles
- B.A. in Journalism from San Jose State University, California
- Mother of one adult child and devoted “nana” to two grandchildren
Goretti HeinzBoard Member at large (2015 – Present)
- Founder & CEO of Zemployee, Inc., a SaaS based software company that validates & scores resume.
- Her mission is to help a million people get hired by using her software application.
- 17 years experience in the staffing and recruiting industry, worked for major fortune 50-100 companies such as Robert Half International, Technisource, Randstad Technology.
- Was a member of the National Charity League with her daughter, devoting volunteer time in philanthropy work for 6 years as a mother/daughter team.
- Mother of a college graduate
- Foodie and wine collector
- Passion about women causes and helping children to learn technology, animals, NFL, traveling, reading, and spending time with her wonderful husband and beautiful daughter.
Nicholas KozachenkoBoard Member at large (2015 – Present)
- Associate, Gonsalves & Kozachenko, Attorneys at Law
- Board of Directors, Fremont Chamber of Commerce
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- Former Extern for the Honorable Marvin R. Baxter, Associate Justice, California Supreme Court
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Davis in Political Science and International Relations
Diana OlveiraBoard Member at large (2015 – Present)
- Diana Olveira has more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience in finance and banking.
- Director of Marketing at Heritage Bank of Commerce, a local community business bank.
- Responsible for corporate communications, advertising, public relations, event planning, collateral development for the company.
- Before Heritage Bank, worked for Union Bank, Greater Bay Bank and other Bay Area community banks.
- Active in her community, Diana is on the Board of Alameda Youth Basketball.
- In her spare time Diana enjoys endurance sports, completing triathlons, marathons, half marathons, long distance bicycling events and is currently training for an half ironman.
- Diana is married to a die-hard Golden State Warriors fan and the Mom to a one child.
Corinne WatsonBoard Member at large (2015 – Present)
- Director of Diagnostic Imaging, Cardiology, and Cancer Services at ValleyCare Health System which includes oversight of the Breast Cancer Program.
- Before coming to ValleyCare, she held positions at Marin General Hospital, and Sutter Medical Center Sacramento.
- Masters Degree from University of Southern California
- Mother of a very busy toddler